I'm gonna come right out and say it: I'm so damn confused right now. I went back and was reading all the posts I made while in Michigan. I was being melodramatic. I miss Michigan... Just a little. I miss how free I felt, how well acquainted I was with campus, how I seemed to know everything that was going on at all times. Hell, I never realized how many people I knew up there.
Oh sure, I know just as many people here, if not more. Sure, I'm more involved. Sure, I've got a boyfriend who is completely and utterly amazing. And sure, I've got the best roommate ever. But somehow, after I left, I only retained the happy memories I have from Michigan. And there's a lot. I want to go back.... Maybe not forever, or even for a semester, just for a week, or even a day. Just to see all the things and people I left behind. I miss them, I miss it. CMU, yeah. I miss you. Wtf.
The whole time I was there, I wanted to come back. Now that I'm back, I want to go there. Why can't I just be happy where I am and accept the fact I'm not going back?? Ever? It's starting to drive me insane because I can't seem to just be HAPPY. I'm in a good, no, WONDERFUL place here. I'm having so much fun, and I love it here at UWW, but it's almost like I want something horrible to happen, just to counteract all this perfection thats going on. I feel.... lost almost. Like everything right now is too perfect. People may strive for perfection, but really.... It's not great. I just want to understand why this is happening to me. Why should I yearn for the most dark and depressing time of my life once more? I'm perfectly content where I am. I love being here.... So why am I so doubtful?
No comments:
Post a Comment