I grew up in your light
and basked inside your words
to love you was to love the impossible
but nothing's impossible in your world
I lived inside your world
but only in my dreams
and nights would come when the days didn't make sense
and the world was shifting right out of my hands
But now it's over.
But life for you has just begun.
Go sing on a stage, and act your own way
but know this,
I miss this.
I just can't believe
it's over.
Tales if myth, tales of wonder
swirled inside your mouth
and off your tongue dripped cool clear water
that turned into crystal when it hit the parchment
But now it's over.
But life for you has just begun.
Go sing on a stage, and act your own way
but know this,
I miss this.
I just can't believe
it's over.
for years and years I read your words
for years and years I imagined your face
for years and years it stared me down
but now it's gone and it pulls my heart out of my chest
But now it's over.
But life for you has just begun.
Go sing on a stage, and act your own way
but know this,
I miss this.
I just can't believe
it's over.
All the fucking videos I try posting here just end up getting fucked up. WTF BLOGSPOT. Ugh. This is the best take I can give you. It only cuts off two words at the end.
I'm gonna leave that video up for people who arent friends with me on FB. but for those of you who are, this is the link to a BETTER video of this song. VIDEO
:'c
ReplyDeleteI really really really really really really really really really like this song :)
ReplyDeleteawww shanks. it would sound better if my guitar had new strings and wasnt out of tune all the time.... but that's partially my fault too cuz I haven't gotten them replaced.... ever.... which is bad.....
ReplyDelete