I'm getting a tumblr. mostly so I can find Harry Potter memes and schtuffs. and because Ryan and Ben (friends from Michigan) have been bothering me to get one. So.... Yeah. Gettin' da Tumblr. Heh.
haha blog. reblog...tumble. LOLOL, I'm fuh-kneee c: i just can't have another distraction. if I were connected to my friends for all of their schtuff on just one site, i'd do it. but signing up 5 bajillion times for similar things is a-making me crazy!
What could ones do with one of those tumblr machines anyway?
ReplyDeleteI meant *one not ones..
ReplyDeletei honestly don't know. I just wanted to look for Harry Potter stuff on there. And Lauren told me to get one. lol
ReplyDeletehaha blog. reblog...tumble. LOLOL, I'm fuh-kneee c:
ReplyDeletei just can't have another distraction. if I were connected to my friends for all of their schtuff on just one site, i'd do it. but signing up 5 bajillion times for similar things is a-making me crazy!