Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I have a fallback plan.

If I'm not married by the time I'm 40, I am marrying one of my best friends on the face of the planet: Ben Sundstrom. Seriously, our relationship is one of the strangest out there. We've met in person about three times, but I've never been closer to a single person in my whole life. We understand each other really well, and I have never been able to sit in complete silence on Skype with anyone else, and be totally comfortable with it. I feel as if a marriage between us really could work out for the best. We're basically the other half of each other. But it's not like we're romantically attracted to one another, it's more like we're just meant to be together. I don't know how that makes sense, but it does. We're just supposed to be the other's confidant, and we are always there to hold one another up.

Okay ruining the nice deepness of this post, I'm Skyping with him right now, and I just put Bon Iver on..... AND HE KNEW HIM. HOLY FUCK. Ben really is amazing.

2 comments: