I was speechless, lost for words. He stripped down to his boxers and a grey t-shirt, and I couldn't comprehend the beauty of what I was seeing. He was here, with me, and he was just about the best thing to ever happen to me in a long time. He was sexy, charming, brilliant. I just couldn't get enough.
I turned over, my right ear pressing itself into the small pillow. I waited patiently for him to get under the pink blanket we were sharing and wrap his arm around me. He finally did, and I felt at peace. This was heaven right here. His strong chest pressed against my back, and his legs curved to fit behind mine, like two puzzle pieces being put together. His chin rested on my shoulder blade, and when he sighed in content, his warm breath blew my hair around. It smelled like spearmint and a hint of vodka left over from the night we'd just had. His hand moved under my t-shirt to rub my bare stomach. I turned to him, and raised an eyebrow. He quietly giggled, and told me in a hushed whisper that his favorite part of a female body was the stomach. I raised one side of my mouth in a smile, and turned back to facing the wall, closing my eyes and letting him draw circles on my abdomen. I waited for a few minutes, and when his hand stopped, I slowly lifted my hand and put it on top of his, letting him intertwine our fingers. We'd had plenty of hand-holding that night already, ever since about three, when I'd found out he was staying. But this was different, more sensual. His thumb rubbed the side of my index finger, and he moved our hands closer to my right side before tucking them under the side of my body. Having his grip be more firm on me now, he pulled himself closer, seeming to not want any part of us to NOT be touching. I welcomed the gesture.
Ten still minutes later, he moved his hand out from underneath me and sat up. I turned over, confused about the movement and saw him taking off his shirt. His body was like nothing I'd ever dreamed about. He was perfectly sculpted with abs of steel and strong-looking broad shoulders. I was stunned, and I found myself not able to breathe. Not wanting to turn my back on this gloriousness, I turned myself over so I was facing him. We still hadn't kissed, and I wanted that to change. He laid back down and put one arm over my side so it rested on my back, and the other arm went under his head. His eyes were open, staring into mine. Even though it was dark, I knew that I was staring right back into the most beautiful green eyes I'd ever seen in my life. They were a pale, pastel green with flecks of brown and blue. I'd never seen eyes so beautiful in my life. My hand rested on his bare chest, and I could feel his heart beating nearly as fast as mine under his hot skin. I told him his heart was racing and he asked if mine was too. I told him of course it was. His thin lips curled into a smile, and he started to lean forward. Both of our eyes closed simultaneously, and when our lips met, I knew this night had just shot to the top of the list of the best nights ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment