Both of you mean the world to me, and so much more. But now one of you is shutting me out, and you're dragging so many other people down into this. They're my friends too. Don't make them hate me just because I'm friends with her. It's not fair.
I've cried over this. I've shed tears for this. I have so many fond memories of you, and yes, a few really bad ones. But the good outweighs the bad. I still want you in my life, how come you don't want me in yours?
It's just not fair. I feel like a child being punished for something I didn't do. Guilt by association. Didn't we outlaw that last century? It's cruel and unusual punishment. Wasn't that outlawed when we formed this country??? So why are you doing this to me? It's illegal by political standards. Why not by yours?
Don't kill me slowly like this. I need you too much. My confidant, don't let me down. Don't let me fall into this pool of uncertainty that lays below me, threatening to swallow me up if I so much as twitch. You were always my anchor, the thing that held me here in the real world.
Would you even care if I fell? Do you still love me like you used to? Does my well-being still hold a place in your heart? Do I even mean anything to you anymore?
You still mean so much to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment