Wednesday, September 8, 2010

sorry for posting random stuff

but i just thought i'd let all of you wisconsinites know that right now there's two girls behind me talking about wisconsin.... one of them went there to visit for the weekend in Waukesha.... I really really really want to turn around and tell them i'm from wisconsin.... :P The one who visited was like "omg did you know you can drink in wisconsin when you're 18 as long as your parents say it's okay?" and i was thinking in my head, haha suckers. Michigan SUCKS. lol

so just to let you all know the purpose of this blog post was to express my current feelings of giddy joy in another way than actually laughing out loud and seeming like a crazy person. I still feel like laughing my a** off, but that's just because I love the way michigandians say wisconsin. it's more like WESconsin. heh. funny. silly michigan people.

No comments:

Post a Comment