I'd like to sing
the entire world to sleep with my lullaby
and someday
I'd like to say
how I truly feel about you in song
but someday is so far away
if all I think of is yesterday
but I know somewhere
theres someone who waits for me
but someday is so far away
if all I think of is yesterday
and I know somewhere
the perfect song waits for me
someday.
someday
I'd like to sing
all my children to sleep each night
and someday
I'd like to be
the person who so many look up to
but someday is so far away
if all I think of is yesterday
but I know somewhere
my dreams are meant to be
but someday is so far away
if all I think of is yesterday
but I dream somewhere
the perfect song waits for me
someday.
but someday is so far away
if all I think of is yesterday
but I know somewhere
my true love waits for me
but someday is so far away
if all I think of is yesterday
but I know somewhere
there's people who still love me
but someday is so far away
if all I think of is yesterday
but I know somewhere
my true love waits for me
but someday is so far away
if all I think of is yesterday
but I know somewhere
waits the person I'm meant to be
someday
someday
someday
someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment