I want to write SO badly right now. But I just can't.
Lately I've been so uninspired. I have no close friends to inspire me, no family, no dogs, nada. All that which was my collective muse for writing, all that made me passionate, is back home. I have nothing here that makes me want to write.
It's driving me nuts, this inability to write. I want so badly to be deep, to create something that means something to me. But I just.... CAN'T.
I blame it partially on myself.... For not reaching out and trying to find inspiration in different things. But I partially blame it on everything and everyone around me right now. They're just so... uninspiring. I mean, that's not totally their fault, but in a way it is their fault too.
I realize now I don't like change. I like what I know, what I've known for so long. I've tried to cope with this change, and it's driving me to be someone I'm not. I can feel myself changing, becoming a different person. That's NOT what I want. I like the old me. But I can't be the old me around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment