Somewhere out here there is a place
where all greif and sorrow runs from your face.....
they may call it home
but you've got to know that.
So I write songs. and that's one of them. well part of it.
When I go over to my friend Mark's dorm, I almost always see this group of about 4-5 boys sitting out on a bench. Three have guitars, one has a set of drumsticks and a folder, and the other sometimes has a harmonica or something of the like. They all play songs with each other and one of the guys with a guitar sings. I have this weird attraction to every single one of them. Weird? Yes. Because I don't even know them. I've never said a word to them, I've only smiled at them once.
But I want to badly to be a part of that little jam session they have every day. It reminds me of home, jamming with megan in her room. Yeah, so what they're guys and she's a girl. Either way I'd be making some really amazing music. I've tried thinking up some devious plot to get them to ask me to sit in on their little pow-wow. The best one so far is me bringing my guitar with me to Mark's dorm under the pretense that I'm playing with Ryan (Ryan plays guitar too) so then they'll see me with it and be like omg there's a girl who plays guitar and ask me to join them. Hey, it's happened once before, so why can't it happen again?
That's literally all I've been able to think about, is playing music with these guys. I don't even know what they look like, what their names are or anything. I just know they sing and play guitar and that makes me the happiest girl in the world. I'm obsessing over something that most likely will never happen. But I do that all the time, so I guess it's really nothing new.
No comments:
Post a Comment