Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ATTN: ERROR MSG 1

What exactly is so appealing about this specimen that we girls/women swoon over day after day? They're smelly, rude, obnoxious, oblivious, and sometimes even violent. But we just can't stay away. Damn you, biology that made this creature : the man.

The guy. The boy. The ever-frustrating, infuriating man. The other half of humanity. No woman seems to understand just how guys work. They always seem to be trying to dominate the situation, as if they always have to be in control. Or sometimes they just stand by and do nothing. With guys, there is no "in between." There's only all or nothing. They only have extremes to nearly everything. Except emotions.

Why is it that when a girl shows interest, most of the time he pulls away? Shouldn't he enjoy the praise and affection she's showering him with? Apparently not. I've been told many times over that if you want a guy, ignore him. Well that just seems stupid to me. Why would I ignore someone I want to get to know? You know, get closer to. I feel like ignoring them would be basically pushing them away. I don't get it.

So tell me guys. What is it that's so confusing about girls?

1 comment:

  1. e don't understand girls either. We confuse the signals at times hen one minute they seem interested and another there is another guy or they do the ignoring thing (which, let me tell you is infuriatingly confusing). I suppose both men and omen are just too dang confusing, always playing games. I think both should be up front with their feelings or interest in getting to know the person better. Of course that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete