Oh my god.
So I work at the Alliant Energy Center at the concessions stands for fundraising for Alpha. We get to go behind the scenes after our stands close. To make a long story short, that's where I was tonight. And the most fantastic thing happened.
I was working the Brad Paisley, Scotty McCreery, and The Band Perry concert at Alliant. And when my group and I were standing in back waiting to be cleared to go, The Band Perry walked by the door we were standing by and started up a conversation with us. It was probably the coolest thing ever.
And don't be all negative and be like whoop-dee-doo you met people. They're amazingly talented people, and meeting a celebrity is actually really cool! Either way, I'm really excited about meeting someone who has that much talent, and whose talent is so widely recognized.
A celebrity is a normal person with high aspirations :) Luckyy!! There are a few benefits to working alliant, and I'm glad you had fun :)
ReplyDeleteoh, I love famous people >< it's always interesting to see how people respond to fame!
ReplyDeletehahaha anna yeah there are actually a few benefits to it lol It was actually a good concert to work at!
ReplyDeleteand bimpe! I know! The Band Perry took it all in stride and they're actually super down to earth so it's nice to see they haven't been totally driven crazy by fame. I love celebs like that.