Tuesday, June 14, 2011

To start off....

Sorry about taking forever to post anything. I've been rather lazy about this, and life in general. Busy busy busy, that's what I am.

But seriously, hugging = my favorite thing ever, you know that. And I knew you'd be emotional, I just wasn't expecting to actually see you there at graduation. Just to let you know, I cheered for Pat. :) And hugging made me feel a lot better about everything, because I know that since you were so emotional, your rational brain wasn't really functioning, so that hug was coming from your heart. And trust me, I'm definitely okay with that.

I want to be friends again, I really do. It'll take some time though. Partially because I'm ultra super duper busy like, every second of my life (or so it seems) and partially because I need a little bit of time to heal. I agree that yes, let's get together sometime, and work this whole thing out. I want to see how you've changed, and I want you to see how I've changed.

And one little side note: That song is probably the best song I've ever written. Ever. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment