Sunday, June 26, 2011

This is me.

I'm a flighty person who thinks with her heart rather than her head. I listen to my emotions, and oftentimes I ignore my rational side. I have a very loose concept of time, preferring to just go with the flow rather than plan things ahead of time. I don't like time restrictions, and I don't like deadlines. I want to do things when I want to do them. I love things that make me think, and I love things that are about thinking. I'm lazy, but super active all at the same time. I get jealous easily, and I can be shallow when it comes to certain things. Yes, I am a bit spoiled, but my parents did their best to ensure I wasn't a total brat. Although there are days when I can be one. I'm immature sometimes when I don't get what I expected, but I can be really mature when the need comes around.
I'm an amazing listener, but an even better talker. I sometimes talk too much. Sometimes not enough. I'm actually really shy when it comes to talking to people I don't know, or people who have more authority than me. I have a healthy respect for the law. I used to be a bad driver, now I'm just mildly scary. I love wolves and the color yellow, and I hate when people ask me if I want to be a teacher. Why? I don't know, but it drives me nuts. I think, you know there's other things you can do with an English degree OTHER than teach! I get distracted easily, but I can be REALLY focused on something. I have a one minded determination sometimes if you give me a task that involves both my mind and my hands. I love kids, and I want to have my own someday (Nathaniel Paul and Savannah Grace), but heaven forbid I be a teacher.... I would be terrible at it. No matter what anyone says.
I trust people too easily, and I forgive and forget just as easily. It takes a lot to get me really truly mad, because usually I just get annoyed and then forget about it. I'm a terrible gossip, but I can keep a secret if it's something really important. I may seem like I'm not paying attention sometimes, but in truth I'm actually just processing everything that's being said. I don't have to look at you to be listening. I would die for certain people, and I love with a passion.

This is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment