But seriously.... I can't WAIT to go to Spain!!! I get to:
A) See my wonderful brother, Jessie. ^_^
B) Go to Barcelona, Valencia, and Madrid.
C) See AMAZING sites and be in a FOREIGN COUNTRY FOR TWO WEEKS!
D) Spend some amazing quality time with my family.
E) Get TAN bitches!!!
I'm STOKED!! And I'm so super lucky to be able to visit so many places! I've been to Ireland, Scotland, France, Mexico, Dominican Republic, and soon Spain!! My parents have been amazing by giving my brother and I so many opportunities. But seriously..... I'm so excited to go to Spain!!!
The places I still want to see are:
A) Greece!!! (I'm obsessed with Greek Mythology)
B) Italy (I AM Italian.)
C) England (I friggen love Harry Potter. And British accents.)
I GET TO GO HERE. OH MY GOD.
Oh. And I shall take LOTSA pretty pictures for all of you and put them in a post. HOKAY!? :)

No comments:
Post a Comment