Thursday, June 9, 2011

Perfection.

its what we strive for
its what we hope for
every day
of our lives

its what we dream of
its what we wish for
every night
in the dark

but perfection
is just an illusion
but when you reach it
where do you have left to go?
but perfection
is only a dream
for you and for me
because no one will ever reach
perfection.

some people look for
some people search for
every day
the perfect life

I'll never reach it
I'll never taste it
some day
of my life


but perfection
is just an illusion
but when you reach it
where do you have left to go?
but perfection
is only a dream
for you and for me
because no one will ever reach
perfection.

and even though I know
that perfection is out of my reach
I'm so content to live like this
and know that I'm not alone
being imperfect.
that's what I am.

but perfection
is just an illusion
but when you reach it
where do you have left to go?
but perfection
is only a dream
for you and for me
because no one will ever reach
perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment