Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I love him I love him I love him.

But he's married :( And I bet she's just as cute and hipster-ish as he is.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Jeremy Messersmith performing my absolute favorite song ever. A Girl, A Boy, And A Graveyard.

Here's da lyrics :)

Lucy takes the long way home
meets me in a field of stone
she says I don't know how I'm supposed to feel
my body's cold my guts are twisted steel

and I feel like I'm some kind of Frankenstein
waiting for a shock to bring me back to life
but I don't wanna spend my time
waiting for lightning to strike
oooohhhhhh

So underneath a concrete sky
Lucy puts her hand in mine
she says "life's a game we're meant to lose
but stick by me and I will stick by you."

Cause I'm like a princess in a castle high
waiting for a kiss to bring me back to life
and I don't wanna spend my time
waiting for just another guy
oooohhhhhh


one more note: the way he pushes his glasses up at the very end is SO cute. tee hee ^_^

2 comments: