Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I hate you.

Random ass person who sold your Blackberry Storm to the people at Clean Planet cell phone repair and DIDN'T DEACTIVATE IT. ASSHOLE. I paid for it, went to get it activated, then found out that oh, it wasn't deactivated so there's nothing we can do.

MOTHER FUCKER YOU JUST RUINED MY LIFE. YOU COST ME THREE HOURS OF MY PRECIOUS TIME, COST ME GAS MONEY, AND MADE ME SO MAD THAT I ALMOST GOT IN THREE CAR ACCIDENTS ON THE WAY HOME. YOU SHOULD BE KILLED, BRUTALLY.

GOD DAMNIT IM READY TO KILL SOMETHING. OR BREAK SOMETHING.

no one knows just how fucking PISSED i am right now. I want to scream so loudly that people in CHINA can hear me.

And mark my words dipshit, I WILL FIND YOU. AND I WILL..... well. im not going to tell you. Because I don't want you to know just exactly what I will do.

Oh, and for the record. I still don't have a fucking phone. THANKS A LOT DOUCHEBAG.

2 comments:

  1. That's mean of them :( I'm pretty sure that the cell phone place can deactivate the phone, they just need permission or something like that..

    My recommendation: run around in your basement screaming, then punch a few pillows and kick something that isn't too breakable. Then scream some more. Then breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay see the problem is, the people at the verizon store tried calling this dick, but he didnt answer. so without him, there's nothing they can do. :( and trust me, i already did that. lol

    ReplyDelete