Im completely amazed that I haven't named a post "Bee Boop" yet... I say weird stuff like that ALL the time with Bimpe. Sometimes I think we're half robot with each other or something.
Bimpe's awesome. I didn't even know what I was going to post here.... I guess it's gonna be about Bimpe. :)
She's.... indescribable. Her head is full of amazing ideas and thoughts and emotions that I just can't keep up sometimes. But she loves me either way, which is another reason she's so awesome. She's always there, waiting for me just in case I need someone to rant to. She always has the best feedback too. She's 99.9% of the time NEVER biased, and her advice is always very rational and true to the heart. There has never been a time where I don't feel at least a little bit better about something after talking to Bimpe about it. :)
Bimpe's one of those people that is one of the most valuable friends you could ever possibly have because of her unwavering loyalty and incredible tolerance for stupidity (if she didn't have a saint's patience, she wouldn't have stuck with me this long ^_^). I don't even know how we met, or how long we've been friends. It just feels like she's always been there. I am SO lucky to have Bimpe as one of my greatest and closest friends ever. :)
>< awww, schanks!! I lubb youuu :]
ReplyDeleteawww bimpers :) i lubb you tooooo
ReplyDeleteBimpe is just an overall amazing person :) who doesn't love Bimpe????
ReplyDelete