Tuesday, May 24, 2011

All of my Friends

aren't posting and it makes me feel awkward for just sitting here on my blog and posting about random shit.

you guys know what's funny? is I always feel like every post I make has to be really deep and moving or emotional or something. But that's actually really trying on me. I can't ALWAYS be a super deep, really emotional person. I need to be stupid every once in a while, give my brain a break from all the hard work.

but I was being deep last night with Brittany and Megan. The center of one of our conversations was the concept of time. It's not actually real. It's not concrete, it's just something humans made up. But could you even imagine living without time? How would life work? Everything is centered around this thing we call "Time." It just boggles my mind trying to imagine life without time. Everything we do is about time, how long will it take, how much time do I have, there's never enough time. But truthfully, there's always enough time, since time doesn't exist. But at the same time (no pun intended), time is limited to the amount of time that one lives on the earth. So even though technically your time is infinite because it doesn't exist, it's finite because you don't last forever.

That's some mind-boggling stuff right there it is.

3 comments:

  1. :O I think the exact opposite. I feel like the only real thing is time. haha >< we need to have this discussion :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn and that discussion will be like..... amazingly intense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha we need more outlooks! I see time as an artificial creation to keep our sanity.

    ReplyDelete