So I know I've been really lazy and really bad about posting lately. I've just been so busy, and you know, living it up in college like every one says you should.
I have 13 school days left, including my three days of finals. I'm a bit shocked by how fast this semester went, compared to last semester when time itself seemed to slow down. But here... life just seems to be going at the speed of light.
I passed all my final tests for alpha about two weeks ago, so I am no longer a pledge.... But I'm not an active yet, so I can't wear letters. :/ I have to wait until fall to do that. But I can hold on, I guess. I tried out for dance team and didn't make it which shook me up for a while, but I guess I'm over it. Sortof. I just miss dance so much that being denied it cut me deep down in the core of my body.
I've been keeping busy though with school and with alpha. I have a big brother now, Steve, who's basically my twin, and of course, Aaron. Our 3 month anniversary is this Friday, April 22nd. He's the best thing to ever happen to me. Ever.
nernerner post moooooore!
ReplyDelete