So basically it goes like this: my life thus far.
I'm on a roller coaster, I've decided. I was at a low point in middle school, and I was slowly climbing up a big hill during high school. As soon as I got to Michigan, I went down the drop fast, all the way down twisting and turning and changing directions so fast it was hard to see where I was going. Then it all slowed down to a leisurely straightaway the first few weeks at UWW. It was a smooth ride. Then all of a sudden, there was a huge drop, and an immediate hill. I feel like lately there's just been a lot of ups and downs, and just like if I was on a rollercoaster, I feel like I'm not in control of where I'm going.
My mind is just not functioning right. I don't feel like.... anything really. I feel emotionless. Not sad, but not really happy either. Just... blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment