Monday, January 3, 2011

I Feel Like I Should Post in Honor of the New Year

Ah, 2011. You're here at last. So marks the end of the year where so much happened. I graduated, I began college. I learned so much about myself, about what I can do, and what I can't do. Other things happened too, but those are for my ears and my eyes only.
But now I have to wonder what's in store for me in 2011. I have a feeling it's going to be a good year. Why? Well, it's partially my lucky number. I'm not generally too superstitious, but I just like to think that 11 is my lucky number. I'm not overly obsessive about it, but when 11 pops up in random daily things, usually what happens later is good, or so I would say..... lucky. So if my number is in the year, well, that's just setting me up for a good year. Or maybe since I believe it's going to be good, my own mind will work like a placebo and I'll make my own luck. Just simply by believing in my lucky number, I'll make the year "luckier."
I'm not making any new year's resolutions, however, no matter how much I feel like I should. I never stick to them, so what's the point of putting the effort into thinking them up if I'm just going to forget?

So basically here's the point: I've been in a good mood since... well January first really. And normally my good moods wear off. But this one has just been sticking around for a while. It's nice. Really nice. And it's a great way to start off what I'm going to make the best year of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment