Sometimes amazingness can come at the strangest times... Like when you show up and someone's house with one intention and end up not doing that at all. But sometimes you end up finding out something about yourself that you didn't think anyone could love. My eyes, my forwardness. How could anyone like that? Well.... He does. Why? I have no idea.
He said we're like Yin and Yang. We complete each other. He's the quiet calm after my crazy storm. I'm the sun to his moon. And I'm not just coming up with this now. We've gone over this together, and I know he feels the same way. Which just blows me away. I've never had a guy just straight out tell me my eyes were pretty. I don't have cool blue eyes or stormy grey or piercing green. I have flat, brown eyes, but apparently he loves them. He says they look like chocolate.... Chocolate. How sweet.
There's so much more I'd love to say, but some things about that night, I want to keep to myself. Some things I want to remember only for myself, because I want to be the only one to cherish them.
No comments:
Post a Comment