What has become of me?? I'm completely obsessed with harry potter. I had a dream about flying golf carts and saving my mother from the clutches of Voldemort and having a wand and shouting "EXPECTO PATRONUM" at basically everyone even though it's meant for dementors, who, oddly enough, never did make a cameo in my extremely odd dream. Hell, I think I was a BOY in my frickin dream. And honestly, I have no idea where the flying golf cart thing came from.
There was this old man who came to my house which was in the middle of nowhere in a really deep valley. He was like we have to take you to school so you can learn magic. and I was like !!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY! IM A WIZARD!?!? He just nodded and made me get in his golf cart then we flew away. I dont really remember the next part, all i remember is coming home and realizing my mother was gone because she apparently was a horcrux that Voldemort wanted.... See in my dream Voldemort wanted to destroy the horcruxes (yes i know makes no sense at all.) and since my mother was one, he wanted to destroy her.... So eventually in the end i saved her and vanquished Voldemort with a particularly powerful patronus charm because apparently Voldemort was a dementor too or something...... It was such a skrewy dream, but I enjoyed it because it was like Harry Potter.
Am I completely nuts? Yes. I think in a british accent now. Am I obsessed? Maybe just a bit. But that's alright because well.... I like being completely nuts.
So to all you Potter-Haters out there.....
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!! (aka skrew you betches.)
No comments:
Post a Comment