Saturday, August 7, 2010

You'll Get Sick Of Me Quickly

I don't know what to DO about this!!
I feel like I need to do something, but I can't.... I'm so lost. I'm confused, and I don't know how to deal with these feelings I'm having. I feel like I should write a song, but I can't find the right words... I need to do something though.

There's nothing that I can do.
I can't even say to you
how intense this fire burns inside of me.

I can't find the right words.
I can't even begin to think
that I can love another being as much as you.

Something's gotten a hold on me.
something so strong I can't break free
and your love seems to be the only thing that can save me.
But soon I come to realize
that your love resides behind my eyes
nothing I can do will make you real.
Inside my heart I can see
that the force that's binding me
is stronger than you, stronger than me.
I can never break free.
break free.

My mind has gone blank.
I don't want to think.
any more words will hurt too much.

Alone in the world.
I'm seeing myself.
and realizing this was all a dream.


Something's gotten a hold on me.
something so strong I can't break free
and your love seems to be the only thing that can save me.
But soon I come to realize
that your love resides behind my eyes
nothing I can do will make you real.
Inside my heart I can see
that the force that's binding me
is stronger than you, stronger than me.
I can never break free.
break free.

These chains that bind my heart to yours
can only be seen by our love that's pure
I'm loving you and by doing so
I'm loving me too.

Something's gotten a hold on me.
something so strong I can't break free
and your love seems to be the only thing that can save me.
But soon I come to realize
that your love resides behind my eyes
nothing I can do will make you real.
Inside my heart I can see
that the force that's binding me
is stronger than you, stronger than me.
I can never break free.
break free.


this doesn't even begin to describe the emotional storm churning inside my heart. I don't know what to DO. I'm so frustrated with myself because I'm the only one who understands what I'm feeling and I can't handle all that pressure or responsibility. It's too much for one strange girl in love with a figment of her own subconscious.
Nothing makes any sense anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment