no one else can hear, no one else anymore.
somewhere out there i know someone waits for me.
somewhere out there they're waiting, people just like me.
everyday i wonder where all roads lead to.
some people say they all lead to rome.
but one day i'd like to see if what they say is true.
one day i'd like to journey there and find every route.
I'm a wanderer, a vagabond by trade.
People see me in the street,
and wonder about my name.
Sometimes I've got a destination,
sometimes I haven't a clue.
But I know one thing they say just isnt true...
all roads lead to you.
Sometimes I've wondered how people just know
things that don't seem to have a source
Where do they learn their trade, or how to make love grow?
Somewhere there's a way, I just need to know.
All around me voices rise, whispers on the wind
I can't describe their voices, but they seemed to say
Listen to me, listen to your heart, listen to your mind
but not all at the same time!
I'm a wanderer, a vagabond by trade.
People see me in the street,
and wonder about my name.
Sometimes I've got a destination,
sometimes I haven't a clue.
But I know one thing they say just isnt true...
all roads lead to you.
I'm a wanderer, a vagabond by trade.
People see me in the street,
and wonder about my name.
I used to have some destinations,
Or sometimes I never knew.
But I know one thing they say now is true...
those roads never lead to you.
they never lead to you
never lead
to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment