Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Only Exception

I'm writing... I'm thinking. Im thinking of this song. This song I love. What is love? The song is about love. Love love love. OOHHH love. Sappy stuff, that's what it is. I've dreamt about my mr. right soul mate perfect match before. And that's all it is. A dream. What is the definition of "perfect match?" or "soul mate?" I always thought it was when two people had such a deep connection that they didnt even need to use words to communicate their thoughts, feelings and emotions. But it's so much more than that. It's knowing that person better than you know yourself, and vice versa. It's wanting to please them, but knowing your limits and theirs. It's just simply understanding, and being able to empathize or sympathize with their feelings. Having a "soul mate" dosent mean that you are in love with the person, it means you LOVE them.


Anna.
Megan.
Brittany. 
Bimpe.

These are my soul mates. And I love them, and they love me. Thats all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment