(Background story first)
So I basically own everything from forever 21. It's my favorite store. So one day I was wearing some shorts I bought there and I was standing right next to the table they were on. This is what happened next.
Random Lady: "Ohhh I love your shorts! Where did you get them?"
Me: "Uh, right there."
'Nuff said.
(Background story!)
So I was at work and Shamika (one of my hilarious co-workers) and I were taking out the trash. We were both tired, and Mika was really annoyed. So she said dumb dumb dumb about 7 times in a row as we walked past a little girl and her dad. This is what happened next.
Little girl: "Daddy, why does that girl keep saying dumb dumb dumb dumb?"
Alex: "rhyan, go f*** yourself."
Rhyan: : "Alex, that is the nicest thing you have said to me all day. I LOVE YOU TOO!"
(i'm loving these girls more and more by the minute.)
Me: "Megan, I think we lost our car."
No comments:
Post a Comment