Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Writer's Block

Indeed, I am suffering from writer's block. Or maybe it's just a case of having a lack of inspiration. Either way, I'm sucking at writing at the moment. So I'm going to try something out. I was told to do when I'm in a situation like this: just write something short, even if it has nothing to do with what i've been writing.
Honestly, I'm starting to have trouble with the West Saga... Admittedly, I haven't really made a plan as to where this story is going to go, and I feel like I need to make one soon before I let this one go like all the others. After all, this one isn't terrible. So.... I'm going to just write. (Note: I'm actually going to close my eyes and just visualize what I'm seeing and I'm not going to edit any of it. So... sorry if it sucks or if you cant really read it.)

Visualiziation.... its hard to keep my eyes closed..... not with all that's going on around me.. i seriously want to just be in wisconsin at the moment. im so uninsipired that it's starting to depress me... emotionally. i see a forest, a green one with light shining through the treetops.... everything is bathed in greenish yellow light, and it's warm. i see rabbits, and deer, almost like a real-life snow white setting... but wait! there's hobbits... or maybe no... elves. not the santa's workshop kind, but the tall, willowy, intelligent. graceful, ancient kind. they're a beautiful race. they all carry long staves, and are dressed in all green, their clothes made out of what looks to be giant leaves.... theres an aura around them that speaks gently to me, soothing me, telling me they mean no harm to me. i cant help but sinnk into the warmth that is emminating from them, like sunshine to plants. so i go to them, not realizing there is music in the background... it's almost like a gregorian chant, so soft and haunting, yet, so beautiful. i run with them, somehow keeping up with their graceful speed that reminds me of water flowing. their movements are fluid, never jerky, and if i could, i would stand in awe of them, watching them run for miles and miles, never getting bored.


ooohh i wanna keep going now! i'll make something of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment