Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Goodbye, Goodbye

This is more for me than anyone else. ^_^
Capo 5th fret, G-D-Em-C (verses & chorus) D-C-G-Em (bridge)

How long did I stand here and take your abuse?
While all along I was just being used.
Thrown away, beaten down, left alone, no solid ground
beneath these tired feet of mine.

Too many times I fell for your lies
and believed in you with starry eyes
No one else believed in you or knew you like I thought I knew
but I was so wrong.

So take this song as a gift from me
one that says farewell.

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
I'm leaving you today.
goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
You'll have to live with out me.
This is my, goodbye song.
so goodbye goodbye goodbye
I don't need you anymore.
Goodbye.

I never lived my life for me, I've been living for you
just for your approval, just to make you stay with me
Torn down, spun around, left broken hearted, without a sound
from these tired lips of mine.


So take this song as a gift from me
one that says farewell.

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
I'm leaving you today.
goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
You'll have to live with out me.
This is my, goodbye song.
so goodbye goodbye goodbye
I don't need you anymore.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment