Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Little

Is Elizabeth Danielle Anderson. And I love her with all my heart. :)


She's probably the best thing that I have here at Whitewater. :) We're roommates next year and I seriously feel so maternal around her. I don't even know if I want another little simply because I love her so much and she was just such a great little.
I've been told by many people that we're basically the same person. It's true. We're like twins. We finish each other's sentences and we tend to say the same thing at the same time. We're always on the same wavelength and she knows exactly what I'm thinking at all times. She's my best friend.

We also get big and little letters for christmas (from me of course). We've already designed them. AND THEY ARE AWESOME.

I can't put a picture of them on here!!! :,( But they're on my facebook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment