Sunday, June 12, 2011

untitled song

you say you're sorry
and trust me when i say
that i want nothing more
than to forgive and forget

i know we've said things
that we didn't mean
and that the time we spent
apart was hard on me

but one half of my heart is saying don't forgive
and the other half is reaching out to you

I can't live without you
no matter how hard I try
all the years we spent together
have all but flown by
and I know
that nothing matters more
than the love and care we show
and how we've helped each other
to grow.

I was speechless
when i read what you wrote
my hands were trembling
and i couldn't think straight


but one half of my heart is saying don't forgive
and the other half is reaching out to you

I can't live without you
no matter how hard I try
all the years we spent together
have all but flown by
and I know
that nothing matters more
than the love and care we show
and how we've helped each other
to grow.

I thought you never wanted me back 
I thought I never would forgive you
I thought we'd never be the same 
but look at you, but look at me
now....

I can't live without you
no matter how hard I try
all the years we spent together
have all but flown by
and I know
that nothing matters more
than the love and care we show
and how we've helped each other
to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment