Sunday, May 22, 2011

I tried, but I failed.

At staying away. Blogging during the summer is just too much fun.

I was so bored today that I actually went out and bought a paddle (FINALLY) for my big brother. Even though I won't be inducted next semester due to my crappy ass grades last semester, I'm still going to do what I need to do. And making his paddle was so much fun!!!

doesn't it look AMAZING!?!?!? im so proud of myself. (the lettering on here is backwards but w/e) I'm so proud of it, and to be honest... I want to make another one. lol But Steve (my Big Bro) is making me one and I can't wait to get it!! :)

But seriously, I'm so bored right now. I need to work, or go back to school or something. I have nothing to do and it bothers me. I guess I was just kept so busy last semester that I'm not used to all this free time. Bah, oh well. I'll be working again next week and my summer class starts up in June. I have my trips to Spain and Grand Rapids coming up too, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment