So yes, I am forgetful. And I forgot a very influential person on my original list.
Bimpe Olaniyan- This woman is so amazing. She's always been that guiding light in my harder times. She's got the mind of a 642 year-old woman who's been around the world and to the stars and back a few hundred times. She's got some worldly obsessions though, such as Harry Potter, which only makes her more human to me. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure I'd mistake her for a goddess. To me, and compared to me, she knows everything. Her knowledge astounds me and makes me appreciate education, and the appreciation for things that are often under appreciated in every day life. Like a cherry tree that has fruit that's not quite ready to pick, and the blossoms on a random bush at school, or the rain. So I thank her for just simply knowing.
No comments:
Post a Comment