Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Remember the Days....?

you know when old friends ask you remember the days when we used to _________________? of course I do, I always reply. How can I forget? I was with you.

Those people I've left behind are people who I can't ever forget. I can't forget a single moment I've had with them, and I hope I'll have so many more memories to never forget.
One of them has changed so drastically I feel like I don't know who she is anymore.
One is on the verge of letting it all go.
One is surprising me every second.
One hasn't changed a bit.

To all of them- so things change, people grow apart, or closer. People do things, stupid things, that affect their lives forever. Some people make themselves better, some destroy themselves in the delusion that they are doing it for the better, or because they can't handle life anymore.
I don't care what your excuse is. You're still my friend, you're still the girl/boy I knew back then when we used to ________________, and to me, you're never going to be any different. I'll never love you less, I'll only love you more. Keep that in mind when you think you can't hold on anymore. There's someone on this earth who loves you more than life, and it would hurt me so badly to see you go. Stick around, for me, for them, for everyone. There's people you haven't had the chance to meet yet who might just remind you why life is beautiful. There's people you've already loved and who love you who can keep reminding you why life is beautiful. Chin up, kid. I love you, and I know you love me.

So how to answer the question "remember the days when we used to ____________________?"

You always reply :
"How can I forget? They've made me who I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment