Boys boys boys. How much do they suck.
I mean that in the most loving way possible, but still, if you're a guy and you're reading this, you suck in one way or another. :)
Sure, girls are bitchy, bipolar, caddy, mean, spoiled and snotty. But boys are rude, gross, stupid (sometimes about somethings), aggressive, frustrating, and infuriating. So what? Each gender has it's major downsides. But to (almost) every downside, there's an upside.
Girls can be sweet, innocent, caring, kind, gentle and fun. Guys can be trusting, protective, calming, well-intended, honest, and romantic. And yes, guys, you can be all of those things while still being masculine. Just because you're a romantic person doesn't mean you're gay. In fact, it means pretty much exactly the opposite. You happen to like a girl so much that you would go to great lengths to impress her. So why do people take you as a gay man if you give your girl roses and actually enjoy doing it? I don't get it.
But, there's very very very few open romantics out there. They're all afraid to admit they like being mushy. You're not a true romantic if you don't want to prove it.
So c'mon, show me that you like me. Show me you want me, make me feel loved. I'm not speaking as me to one guy, I'm speaking for every girl out there who just wants him to notice how hard she's trying, and how badly he's failing at noticing.
So boys, that's why you suck. I don't hold it against you, I know it's in your nature to be the way you are. But you can also be true to yourself, and let it show to her, and I know you know who I'm talking about. Get out there and MAKE her see you don't suck. MAKE her see that you do notice her, you do want her around.
Then maybe, boys, you won't suck so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment