Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wesley has been found. :)

So college has finally begun.
I hated it the first day. It was the worst experience of my life. I cried myself to sleep the first night after my parents left, but honestly, I knew that would happen. I love my family and it's hard living without them.

But now I have a new family. The Alligators. The camp I'm currently at right now put me in a group of wonderful, spunky, charming, intelligent and amazing people who love and care for me, even though they've only known me for two days. It's amazing how 12 people can come together so quickly in such a short span of time.
In this group of mine there is a certain.... guy. I'll call him Guy, because I want him to remain ambiguous, for now. The people who need to know his name, already do.
But anyways, he's become the center of my life in a few short hours. I've never been so quickly attracted to someone like this. OUTSIDE my head, at least. He's perfect for me. He's the calm to my crazy storm, he likes music like me, and he isn't afraid to embrace my craziness. In fact, I almost feel like he enjoys it. He's the peanut to my butter, the Albert to my Einstein, and the bus to my stop. I can't stop thinking about him, and the bonus is, HE'S REAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment